Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Further Thoughts on environment shaping—on prison as a punishment—on the need for impressing the neighbours—and particularly on the interior of the Demonstration House in Design Review: Volume 2, Issue 3 (October-November 1949)
- Alterations to a Lowry Bay Cottage in Design Review: Volume 4, Issue 3 (June-July 1952)
- Thoughts on Swinging Cats in Recent Houses—On Pigs in the Parlour—On Outdoor Living Areas—and particularly on the Demonstration House in Design Review: Volume 1, Issue 6 (April-May, 1949)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Allott Lorimer Gabites as: "Allott Lorimer Gabites". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Allott Lorimer Gabites":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.