Rev. J. H. Bumby
- Earliest New Zealand
- Exotic Intruders
- Historic Poverty Bay and the East Coast, N.I., N.Z.
- Maori and Missionary: Early Christian Missions in the South Island of New Zealand
- Maori Deeds of Old Private Land Purchases in New Zealand, From the Year 1815 to 1840, with Pre-Emptive and Other Claims
- The Early Journals of Henry Williams
- The Exploration of New Zealand
- The Life and Times of Patuone
- The Old Whaling Days
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Rev. J. H. Bumby as: "Rev. J. H. Bumby". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Rev. J. H. Bumby":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.