Works by this Author in Our Collection
- In Spring in Sport 19: Lightworks
- The Moon is Almost Full in Sport 19: Lightworks
- The Full Moon, a Celebration in Sport 19: Lightworks
- The Little Lantern in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- ‘You are a bird in a storm, let it storm’ in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- Leaving the Pow Camp on the East German Coast in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- Channelling in Sport 40: 2012
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Victoria Broome as: "Victoria Broome". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Victoria Broome":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.