Sergeant William Wallace
- The New Zealand Wars: A History of the Maori Campaigns and the Pioneering Period: Volume I (1845–64)
- The New Zealand Wars: A History of the Maori Campaigns and the Pioneering Period: Volume II: The Hauhau Wars, (1864–72)
- [list of illustrations]
- Chapter 6: CHUTE'S TARANAKI CAMPAIGN
- Chapter 10: THE EXPEDITION TO OPOTIKI
- Chapter 15: McDONNELL'S TARANAKI CAMPAIGN (1866)
- Chapter 20: OPENING OF TITOKOWARU'S CAMPAIGN
- Chapter 22: TE NGUTU-O-TE-MANU — THE FIRST ATTACK
- Chapter 26: WHITMORE'S DEFEAT AT MOTUROA
- A CANNIBAL FEAST
- THE FIGHT AT OTAUTU
- WORK OF THE WHAKATANE COLUMN
- THE FIGHT AT TE PORERE
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Sergeant William Wallace as: "Sergeant William Wallace". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Sergeant William Wallace":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.