- Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Medical Services in New Zealand and The Pacific
- List of Illustrations
- I: Organisation of 3 NZ Division Medical Units in New Zealand and Functioning in New Caledonia
- V: Landing on Nissan Island
- VII: General Medical Survey – 2 NZEF (IP)
- VIII: Withdrawal of 3 NZ Division from Active Role and Return to New Zealand
- IX: Lessons of the Pacific Campaign
- X: Statistics, NZEF (IP) — INCIDENCE OF WOUNDS AND DISEASE
- General Index
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- The Home Front Volume II
- The New Zealand Dental Services
- The Pacific
- War Surgery and Medicine
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Nissan as: "Nissan". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Nissan":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.