- Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Journal of researches into the natural history and geology of the countries visited during the voyage of H.M.S. "Beagle" round the world, under the command of Capt. Fitz Roy, R.N.
- Journey Towards Christmas
- Medical Services in New Zealand and The Pacific
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Vol. I)
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Vol. II)
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Volume III)
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Sport 12: Autumn 1994
- Sport 13 Spring 1994
- The Cyclopedia of New Zealand [Auckland Provincial District]
- The Home Front Volume I
- The Home Front Volume II
- The New Zealand Dental Services
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
- List of Illustrations
- Chapter 1 — Genesis of Royal New Zealand Navy
- CHAPTER 26 — Recruiting and Training
- CHAPTER 2 — Outbreak of War: Cruise of HMS Achilles
- CHAPTER 3 — The Search for the Admiral Graf Spee
- CHAPTER 4 — The Battle of the River Plate
- CHAPTER 12 — Minesweeping in New Zealand Waters
- CHAPTER 15 — Anti-Invasion Mine Defences
- CHAPTER 23 — The New Zealand Cruisers
- CHAPTER 25 — The Surrender of Japan
- CHAPTER 27 — Organisation of Naval Staff
- Appendix VIII — RECORD OF HMNZS PHILOMEL
- ART. III.—The First New Zealand Navy; with some Episodes of the Maori War in connection with the British Navy
- Ways and By-Ways of a Singing Kiwi with the N.Z. Divisional Entertainers in France
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Devonport as: "Devonport". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Devonport":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.