Writer and printer.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
Works by this Author in other Collections
- The Sporting Yates Family, in Te Ao Hou
- Poetry of the Maori, in Te Ao Hou
- Te Rerenga Wairua • Leaping Place of the Spirits, in Te Ao Hou
- New Zealand through Young Eyes, in Te Ao Hou
- Korotangi, the Sacred Bird, in Te Ao Hou
- The Best of Both Worlds, in Te Ao Hou
- Maori & Pakeha, 1900 until Today, in Te Ao Hou
- Nine New Zealanders, in Te Ao Hou
- I Rangona Atu Nga Pu, in Te Ao Hou
- Off the Land, in Te Ao Hou
- Journey into the past Archaeological Survey, Wairarapa, in Te Ao Hou
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Barry Mitcalfe as: "Barry Mitcalfe". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Barry Mitcalfe":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.