- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies
- Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- Journey Towards Christmas
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Vol. I)
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Vol. II)
- Prisoners of War
- I: Prisoners of War captured in Europe in 1940
- II: Prisoners in Germany
- II: Early Prisoner-of-war Camps in the Far East
- III: Prisoners of War in Germany
- I: The Events of 1944 and German Camps from late 1943 onwards
- VIII: Enemy Aliens in New Zealand
- II: Last Escapes to Allied Lines in Italy
- V: Protection of Interests of Prisoners of War and Civilians
- Sport 5: Spring 1990
- The Home Front Volume I
- The Home Front Volume II
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Gestapo as: "Gestapo". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Gestapo":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.