Fiji Military Forces
- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 21 Battalion
- 22 Battalion
- 23 Battalion
- 25 Battalion
- 26 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- Alam Halfa and Alamein
- Bardia to Enfidaville
- Battle for Egypt
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume II
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume III
- Italy Volume I: The Sangro to Cassino
- Italy Volume II : From Cassino to Trieste
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
- New Zealand Medical Services in Middle East and Italy
- The Pacific
- The Relief of Tobruk
- To Greece
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Fiji Military Forces as: "Fiji Military Forces". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Fiji Military Forces":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.