- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume III
- Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- The Atoll of Funafuti, Ellice group : its zoology, botany, ethnology and general structure based on collections made by Charles Hedley of the Australian Museum, Sydney, N.S.W.
- The Mollusca of Funafuti. — Part II.— Pelecypoda and Brachiopoda
- Pump Drill.*
- Nerita Plicata, Linne
- Rlssoina Ambigua, Gould
- Terebellum subulatum, Lamarck
- Cerithium zebrum, Kiener
- Triforis tokquatus, sp. nov. — (Fig. 28)
- Triforis Ruber, Hinds. — (Fig. 29)
- Triforis obesula, Jousseaume, — (Fig. 31)
- Triforis Thetis, sp. nov. — (Fig. 32)
- Triforis Incisus, Pease. — (Fig. 33)
- Cypæa moneta, Linne
- Cypæa tigris, Linne
- Tritonium tuberosum, Lamarck
- Engina mendicaria, Linne
- Drillia unizonalis, Lamarck
- Daphnella Pupoidea, H. Adams
- Conus hebraeus, Linne
- Terebra maculata, Linne
- The Home Front Volume I
- The Pacific
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
- Women, Development and Empowerment: A Pacific Feminist Perspective
- Women Speak Out! A Report of the Pacific Women's Conference. October 27 – November 2
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Port Moresby as: "Port Moresby". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Port Moresby":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.