- 21 Battalion
- 25 Battalion
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume I
- Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Journey Towards Christmas
- Medical Services in New Zealand and The Pacific
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Vol. I)
- Petrol Company
- The Endeavour Journal of Joseph Banks 1768–1771 [Volume Two]
- The Home Front Volume I
- The Pacific
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
- List of Illustrations
- List of Maps
- CHAPTER 2 — Outbreak of War: Cruise of HMS Achilles
- CHAPTER 3 — The Search for the Admiral Graf Spee
- CHAPTER 4 — The Battle of the River Plate
- CHAPTER 5 — The Destruction of the Admiral Graf Spee
- CHAPTER 6 — The Cruise of the Leander
- CHAPTER 7 — Hunting Raiders in the Indian Ocean
- CHAPTER 23 — The New Zealand Cruisers
- CHAPTER 25 — The Surrender of Japan
- CHAPTER 29 — New Zealanders in the Royal Navy
- CHAPTER 27 — Organisation of Naval Staff
- War Economy
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for River Plate as: "River Plate". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "River Plate":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.