Major General Owen Herbert Mead
24 January 1892–25 July 1942
Also known as: Owen Herbert Mead.
- Medical Services in New Zealand and The Pacific
- Story of the 34th
- The History of the Canterbury Regiment, N.Z.E.F. 1914 - 1919
- The New Zealand Division 1916 - 1919: A Popular History Based on Official Records
- The Pacific
- To Greece
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Major General Owen Herbert Mead as: "Major General Owen Herbert Mead", "Owen Herbert Mead". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Major General Owen Herbert Mead":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.