Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini
- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- Bardia to Enfidaville
- Battle for Egypt
- Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- In Peace & War: A Civilian Soldier's Story
- Italy Volume I: The Sangro to Cassino
- Journey Towards Christmas
- Chapter 2 — How To See Egypt On A Pound A Week
- Chapter 4 — Picnic Before A Thunderstorm
- Chapter 9 — Fox In The Fowl Run
- Chapter 10 — Thursday, Friday, And Saturday
- Chapter 11 — Prison And The Mushroom Country
- Chapter 13 — While Shepheard's Watched
- Chapter 16 — Journey With Halts
- Chapter 21 — The Maiale's Casa
- (1) Birth of a Happy Section
- (2) Working for Wavell
- (1) The Sangro
- (2) Drive to a Cricket Match
- Kōtare 2008, Special Issue — Essays in New Zealand Literary Biography Series Two: ‘Early Male Prose Writers’
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
- Sport 5: Spring 1990
- Sport 6: Autumn 1991
- The Home Front Volume I
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini as: "Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.