- Divisional Signals
- CHAPTER 2 — To Egypt and the United Kingdom
- CHAPTER 4 — Concentration of the Division
- CHAPTER 6 — Withdrawal from Greece
- CHAPTER 7 — Battle for Crete
- CHAPTER 8 — Return to Egypt
- CHAPTER 9 — The Cyrenaican Offensive
- CHAPTER 16 — Final Campaign in Africa
- CHAPTER 18 — The Struggle for Cassino
- CHAPTER 21 — Into the Plains
- CHAPTER 22 — The Final Offensive
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Royal Signals as: "Royal Signals". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Royal Signals":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.