4 Infantry Brigade
- 19 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 25 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- Divisional Signals
- Italy Volume I: The Sangro to Cassino
- New Zealand Medical Services in Middle East and Italy
- Field Ambulance Equipment and Training
- Division at Helwan Camp
- Medical Units
- 5 Field Ambulance
- Initial New Zealand Arrangements
- Belated Arrivals
- The Medical Plan
- 6 Field Ambulance Released and Re-established
- Divisional Units in Canal Zone
- New Zealand Medical Units in the Campaign
- The ADS with 4 Brigade
- Move to Syria
- Greek Brigade
- Minqar Qaim
- Operations of Medical Units
- General Situation, December 1942
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for 4 Infantry Brigade as: "4 Infantry Brigade". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "4 Infantry Brigade":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.