German Air Force
- 26 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- Alam Halfa and Alamein
- Bardia to Enfidaville
- Battle for Egypt
- Divisional Signals
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume I
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume II
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume III
- Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- Italy Volume II : From Cassino to Trieste
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Vol. I)
- CHAPTER 1 — The Royal Air Force and Early New Zealand Representation
- Appendix I — Principal Events of the Second World War 1939–42
- CHAPTER 4 — The Battle of Britain
- CHAPTER 8 — Early Bomber Offensive
- CHAPTER 10 — Increasing New Zealand Participation— Formation of Nos. 485,488, and 489 Squadrons
- CHAPTER 11 — Day Fighters, 1941
- CHAPTER 15 — Attacking Enemy Ships With Mine, Bomb and Torpedo
- CHAPTER 16 — Day Fighters During 1942
- CHAPTER 17 — Night Fighters, 1942
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Vol. II)
- CHAPTER 1 — Introduction
- Appendix I — PRINCIPAL EVENTS OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR 1943–45
- CHAPTER 3 — Bomber Command and the Battle of the Ruhr
- CHAPTER 4 — Longer-range Attacks
- CHAPTER 8 — Night Fighters
- CHAPTER 9 — Prelude to Invasion
- CHAPTER 12 — Forward to the Rhine
- CHAPTER 14 — Bomber Command and the Battle of Germany
- CHAPTER 17 — Mission Completed
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Volume III)
- New Zealand Medical Services in Middle East and Italy
- Prisoners of War
- Problems of 2 NZEF
- The Home Front Volume II
- The Relief of Tobruk
- To Greece
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for German Air Force as: "German Air Force". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "German Air Force":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.