- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 19 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 22 Battalion
- 26 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- CHAPTER 1 — Going Overseas
- CHAPTER 3 — The First Encounter
- CHAPTER 6 — Sidi Rezegh
- CHAPTER 9 — Minqar Qaim
- CHAPTER 10 — Ruweisat Ridge
- CHAPTER 13 — The Battle of Alamein
- CHAPTER 17 — The Sangro River
- CHAPTER 18 — Orsogna
- CHAPTER 20 — Cardito, Terelle, Balsorano
- CHAPTER 21 — Florence
- CHAPTER 22 — The Romagna
- CHAPTER 24 — The Sillaro and Gaiana
- CHAPTER 25 — The End of the War
- Alam Halfa and Alamein
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for 3 Coy as: "3 Coy". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "3 Coy":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.