- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 21 Battalion
- 23 Battalion
- 25 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies
- Alam Halfa and Alamein
- Bardia to Enfidaville
- Battle for Egypt
- Divisional Cavalry
- Divisional Signals
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume I
- 216 — The Secretary of State for Dominion Affairs to the Governor-General of New Zealand
- 362 — The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom to the Prime Minister of New Zealand
- 369 — The Secretary of State for Dominion Affairs to the Prime Minister of New Zealand
- 376 — General Wavell, Commander-in-Chief, Middle East, to the Chief of the General Staff (Wellington)
- 392 — General Wavell to General Freyberg
- 393 — General Headquarters, Middle East, to the War Office
- 425 — General Wavell to General Freyberg
- 448 — The Secretary of State for Dominion Affairs to the acting Prime Minister of New Zealand
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume II
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume III
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Vol. I)
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Vol. II)
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Volume III)
- New Zealand Journal of Media Studies volume 9, number 1 : ‘Asian’ Media Arts Practice in/and Aotearoa New Zealand
- Petrol Company
- Problems of 2 NZEF
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Supply Company
- The Home Front Volume I
- The New Zealand Dental Services
- The Relief of Tobruk
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
- To Greece
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Iraq as: "Iraq". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Iraq":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.