Australian Commonwealth Naval Board
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume I
- 105 — The Admiralty to the Australian Commonwealth and New Zealand Naval Boards
- 108 — The Admiralty to the New Zealand Naval Board
- 111 — The New Zealand Naval Board to the Australian Commonwealth Naval Board — [Extract]
- 225 — The Australian Commonwealth Naval Board to Director of Sea Transport
- 226 — The Australian Commonwealth Naval Board to the Admiralty
- 229 — The Admiralty to the Australian Commonwealth Naval Board
- 298 — The Secretary of State for Dominion Affairs to the Governor-General of New Zealand
- 309 — The New Zealand Naval Board to the Australian Commonwealth Naval Board
- 311 — The Admiralty to the Commander-in-Chief, China [Station]2
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume III
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Australian Commonwealth Naval Board as: "Australian Commonwealth Naval Board". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Australian Commonwealth Naval Board":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.