- 21 Battalion
- 23 Battalion
- 24 Battalion
- 25 Battalion
- 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies
- Bardia to Enfidaville
- List of Illustrations
- Rommel and the Enemy
- Plan of Attack
- In the El Haseiat Area
- The Enemy in early December
- Across the Rift
- Tidying Up
- Outflanking Nofilia
- The General Situation on Eighth Army's Front
- From the Enemy's Side
- The Terrain
- Plans for Operation fire-eater
- The Division moves Forward
- The Enemy
- Allied Counter-action
- Back to Egypt
- I: Allied Battle Casualties, North Africa, October 1942–May 1943
- Divisional Cavalry
- Divisional Signals
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume II
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- Journey Towards Christmas
- Medical Units of 2 NZEF in Middle East and Italy
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Volume III)
- New Zealand Medical Services in Middle East and Italy
- Petrol Company
- Supply Company
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Buerat as: "Buerat". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Buerat":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.