Marshal Josip Broz Tito
Also known as: Josip Broz.
- 23 Battalion
- 2nd New Zealand Divisional Artillery
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume II
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- In Peace & War: A Civilian Soldier's Story
- Italy Volume II : From Cassino to Trieste
- Journey Towards Christmas
- Medical Units of 2 NZEF in Middle East and Italy
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Marshal Josip Broz Tito as: "Marshal Josip Broz Tito", "Josip Broz". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Marshal Josip Broz Tito":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.