Right Honorable Robert Anthony Eden
British politician, was Foreign Secretary during World War II and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom during the 1950s
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume I
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume II
- My First Eighty Years
- The Right Honourable Sir Francis H. D. Bell, P.C., G.C.M.G., K.C.,: His Life and Times
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Right Honorable Robert Anthony Eden as: "Right Honorable Robert Anthony Eden". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Right Honorable Robert Anthony Eden":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.