- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 21 Battalion
- 23 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- 2nd New Zealand Divisional Artillery
- Divisional Signals
- Medical Services in New Zealand and The Pacific
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
- New Zealand Medical Services in Middle East and Italy
- Prisoners of War
- To Greece
- Units Continue to Arrive
- The Raid on Piræus Harbour
- Withdrawal of 1 General Hospital
- Medical and Base Units leave the Athens Area, 22–25 April
- Formation of the Reinforcement Battalion at Voula
- Embarkations and Movements on the night 24–25 April
- The Evacuation from Megara, night 25–26 and day 26 April
- Appendix II — The Inter-Services Committee's Report
- new zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Voula as: "Voula". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Voula":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.