- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- Supply Company
- To Greece
- Appendix I — Strengths and Casualties
- The Withdrawal Begins on 8 April: 1 Armoured Brigade
- The Assembly of Mackay Force: 8–9 April
- Mackay Force bolds up the German Advance
- 12 April: The Fighting in Klidhi Pass and the Withdrawal of Mackay Force
- The Rearguard in Action: Afternoon 13 April
- 1 Armoured Brigade Group, including New Zealand units, withdraws from Grevena, night 14–15 April
- 15 April: The Situation becomes More Serious
- The Withdrawal continues through Kalabaka, 16 April
- The New Zealand Sector
- The Front Weakens
- Evacuations Continue during the Night 26–27 April
- Withdrawal of 4 Brigade from Kriekouki on night 26–27 April
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for 1 Rangers as: "1 Rangers". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "1 Rangers":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.