7 Armoured Division
- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 19 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 21 Battalion
- 23 Battalion
- 24 Battalion
- 25 Battalion
- 26 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- Battle for Egypt
- CHAPTER 7 — Preparations for Decisive Battle
- CHAPTER 12 — Twenty-four Tense Hours
- CHAPTER 13 — Eighth Army in Last Ditch
- CHAPTER 14 — The Enemy Plan
- CHAPTER 17 — Thrusts, Parries, and Plans
- CHAPTER 18 — Both Armies Prepare Attacks
- CHAPTER 19 — Battle of Tell el Eisa
- CHAPTER 21 — Planning for Ruweisat
- CHAPTER 26 — Fourth Brigade Overrun
- CHAPTER 28 — Raids, Patrols, Consolidation
- CHAPTER 29 — Plans for El Mreir
- Divisional Signals
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Volume III)
- New Zealand Medical Services in Middle East and Italy
- Petrol Company
- Supply Company
- To Greece
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for 7 Armoured Division as: "7 Armoured Division". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "7 Armoured Division":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.