22 Armoured Brigade
- Battle for Egypt
- CHAPTER 11 — New Zealand Division Isolated
- CHAPTER 15 — Eighth Army Holds the Line
- CHAPTER 17 — Thrusts, Parries, and Plans
- CHAPTER 20 — Armies Spar for Positions
- CHAPTER 25 — Enemy Prepares Counter-attack
- CHAPTER 26 — Fourth Brigade Overrun
- CHAPTER 27 — Reflections
- CHAPTER 28 — Raids, Patrols, Consolidation
- CHAPTER 29 — Plans for El Mreir
- CHAPTER 30 — Advance of Sixth Brigade
- CHAPTER 31 — Succession of Disasters
- CHAPTER 32 — Price of Bad Planning
- CHAPTER 33 — Reorganisation
- Petrol Company
- Supply Company
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for 22 Armoured Brigade as: "22 Armoured Brigade". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "22 Armoured Brigade":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.