Church of England
Also known as: Anglican Church.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- A form of thanksgiving and prayer to Almighty God, upon the completion of fifty years of Her Majesty’s reign; to be used on Tuesday the 21st day of June next, and certain other days as herein appointed, in all churches and chapels in England and Wales, and in the town of Berwick-upon-Tweed. By Authority in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 1
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- An Introduction to Polynesian Anthropology
- Earliest New Zealand
- Hero Stories of New Zealand
- Historic Poverty Bay and the East Coast, N.I., N.Z.
- History of New Zealand. Vol. III.
- Letter from John Cawte Beaglehole to his Mother, 13 December, 1926
- Letter from John Cawte Beaglehole to his Mother, 16 June 1927
- My First Eighty Years
- Nelson Historical Society Journal, Volume 7, Issue 1, 2009
- Over The Hills, and Far Away: A Story of New Zealand
- Reminiscences of The War in New Zealand
- Sir Donald Maclean
- The Autobiography of a Maori
- The Farthest Promised Land — English Villagers, New Zealand Immigrants of the 1870s
- The Past and Present Of New Zealand With Its Prospects for the Future
- With the Lost Legion in New Zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Church of England as: "Church of England", "Anglican Church". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Church of England":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.