- A Life of J. C. Beaglehole: New Zealand Scholar
- An Introduction to Polynesian Anthropology
- Arts and Crafts of the Cook Islands
- A year among the Maoris: study of their arts and customs
- Book & Print in New Zealand : A Guide to Print Culture in Aotearoa
- Botanical Discovery in New Zealand: The Resident Botanists
- Botanical Discovery in New Zealand: The Visiting Botanists
- Crusoes of Sunday Island
- Historic Poverty Bay and the East Coast, N.I., N.Z.
- Island Stories
- New Zealand Now
- Samoan Material Culture
- The Astronomical Knowledge of the Maori, Genuine and Empirical
- The Coming of the Maori
- The Endeavour Journal of Joseph Banks 1768–1771 [Volume One]
- The Maori As He Was : A Brief Account of Maori Life as it was in Pre-European Days
- Victoria University of Wellington 1899 ~ 1999 A History
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Dominion Museum as: "Dominion Museum". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Dominion Museum":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.