Works by this Author in Our Collection
- A. R. Atkinson’s Reasons for opposing the present government in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 74
- Religious Education in Public Schools: The Case for the Present System and Against the Irish Scripture Text Book in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 74
- The spoiling of the poor an appeal to the moderate drinker: being an address in part delivered to the Forward Movement, Wellington, on Sunday, 17th November 1895 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 74
- Old Age Pensions; A Paper partly read to the Citizens’ Union, Wellington, 10th August, 1898 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 75
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Arthur Richmond Atkinson as: "Arthur Richmond Atkinson". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Arthur Richmond Atkinson":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.