Deir el Shein
- 25 Battalion
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- Alam Halfa and Alamein
- Battle for Egypt
- CHAPTER 13 — Eighth Army in Last Ditch
- CHAPTER 14 — The Enemy Plan
- CHAPTER 15 — Eighth Army Holds the Line
- CHAPTER 16 — Defeat of Ariete Division
- CHAPTER 17 — Thrusts, Parries, and Plans
- CHAPTER 18 — Both Armies Prepare Attacks
- CHAPTER 20 — Armies Spar for Positions
- CHAPTER 21 — Planning for Ruweisat
- CHAPTER 23 — The First Disaster
- CHAPTER 24 — Fighting on the Ridge
- CHAPTER 25 — Enemy Prepares Counter-attack
- CHAPTER 28 — Raids, Patrols, Consolidation
- CHAPTER 29 — Plans for El Mreir
- CHAPTER 30 — Advance of Sixth Brigade
- CHAPTER 31 — Succession of Disasters
- Divisional Cavalry
- Divisional Signals
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Deir el Shein as: "Deir el Shein". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Deir el Shein":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.