New Zealand Box
- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 21 Battalion
- 22 Battalion
- 23 Battalion
- 25 Battalion
- 26 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- 2nd New Zealand Divisional Artillery
- Alam Halfa and Alamein
- CHAPTER 1 — The Opposing Armies
- CHAPTER 2 — The Alam el Halfa Defences
- CHAPTER 3 — The Days of Decision
- CHAPTER 4 — Axis and Allied Plans
- CHAPTER 5 — Patrols and Raids
- CHAPTER 7 — The Battle Develops
- CHAPTER 8 — Withdrawal of the Panzer Army
- CHAPTER 9 — Operation BERESFORD
- CHAPTER 11 — Summary of the Battle
- CHAPTER 12 — The Uncombined Operations
- CHAPTER 13 — Preparations for the Offensive
- CHAPTER 19 — Comparative Strengths
- CHAPTER 22 — 13 Corps' Operations
- Battle for Egypt
- Divisional Cavalry
- Italy Volume II : From Cassino to Trieste
- Medical Units of 2 NZEF in Middle East and Italy
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
- Petrol Company
- War Surgery and Medicine
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for New Zealand Box as: "New Zealand Box". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "New Zealand Box":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.