- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 2nd New Zealand Divisional Artillery
- To Greece
- Anzac Corps delays the German Advance; Withdrawal Orders are Prepared
- The Transfer of 16 Australian Brigade to Pinios Gorge
- The Rearguard at Dhomokos
- Anzac Corps assembles on the Thermopylae Line
- Preparations for Defence
- New Plans and Further Withdrawals, 26 April
- The Embarkation of 6 Brigade from Monemvasia, 28–29 April
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Lee Force as: "Lee Force". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Lee Force":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.