- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 19 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 23 Battalion
- 24 Battalion
- 25 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- 2nd New Zealand Divisional Artillery
- 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies
- Divisional Cavalry
- Divisional Signals
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume II
- Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- Journey Towards Christmas
- Medical Services in New Zealand and The Pacific
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
- New Zealand Medical Services in Middle East and Italy
- Prisoners of War
- Supply Company
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
- To Greece
- List of Maps
- Appendix I — Strengths and Casualties
- CHAPTER 21 — Kalamata
- The Front Weakens
- Embarkations and Movements on the night 24–25 April
- 25 April: The Second Revision of the Evacuation Plans
- The Evacuation from Megara, night 25–26 and day 26 April
- Preparations for Defence
- The Germans Attack from the Air
- New Plans and Further Withdrawals, 26 April
- Evacuations Continue during the Night 26–27 April
- The Germans enter Athens; 12 Army issues Further Orders
- Embarkation Successes and Disappointments, Night 27–28 April
- The Embarkation of 6 Brigade from Monemvasia, 28–29 April
- The Germans occupy the Peloponnese, 28–29 April
- New Zealand Troops in Kalamata
- The German Advanced Guard enters Kalamata
- The German Account of the Action at Kalamata
- Escape Parties
- The Problems of the Campaign
- Appendix II — The Inter-Services Committee's Report
- united kingdom
- new zealand
- War Surgery and Medicine
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Kalamata as: "Kalamata". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Kalamata":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.