28 (Maori) Battalion
Also known as: 28 Battalion.
Subject of Texts
- 19 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 21 Battalion
- 22 Battalion
- 23 Battalion
- 24 Battalion
- 25 Battalion
- 26 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- 2nd New Zealand Divisional Artillery
- 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies
- A Life of J. C. Beaglehole: New Zealand Scholar
- Bardia to Enfidaville
- Battle for Egypt
- Divisional Signals
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume II
- Geoffrey Alley, Librarian: His Life & Work
- Italy Volume I: The Sangro to Cassino
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
- State Authority, Indigenous Autonomy: Crown-Maori Relations in New Zealand/Aotearoa 1900-1950
- Supply Company
- The New Zealand Dental Services
- To Greece
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for 28 (Maori) Battalion as: "28 (Maori) Battalion", "28 Battalion". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "28 (Maori) Battalion":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.