Subject of Texts
- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 19 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 21 Battalion
- 22 Battalion
- 23 Battalion
- 25 Battalion
- 26 Battalion
- Chapter 3 — Greece
- Chapter 4 — The Canal Zone
- Chapter 5 — The Second Libyan Campaign
- Chapter 7 — The Battle for Egypt
- Chapter 8 — The Battle of Alamein
- Chapter 9 — The Pursuit
- Chapter 10 — The Fall of Tunisia
- Chapter 13 — The Battle for Orsogna
- Chapter 14 — The Battle for Cassino
- Chapter 15 — The Advance through the Liri Valley
- Chapter 16 — The Advance on Florence
- Chapter 17 — The Advance from Rimini
- Chapter 18 — The Drive to the Senio
- Chapter 19 — The Final Offensive in Italy
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- 2nd New Zealand Divisional Artillery
- 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies
- Bardia to Enfidaville
- Battle for Egypt
- Divisional Cavalry
- Divisional Signals
- CHAPTER 5 — To the Defence of Greece
- CHAPTER 6 — Withdrawal from Greece
- CHAPTER 9 — The Cyrenaican Offensive
- CHAPTER 12 — A Hard Summer
- CHAPTER 14 — The Alamein Offensive
- CHAPTER 16 — Final Campaign in Africa
- CHAPTER 17 — The Sangro and Orsogna
- CHAPTER 18 — The Struggle for Cassino
- CHAPTER 21 — Into the Plains
- CHAPTER 22 — The Final Offensive
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume II
- Italy Volume I: The Sangro to Cassino
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
- Supply Company
- To Greece
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for 24 Battalion as: "24 Battalion". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "24 Battalion":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.