Divisional Reserve Group
- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 25 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- Battle for Egypt
- CHAPTER 6 — Forced March to the Desert
- CHAPTER 7 — Preparations for Decisive Battle
- CHAPTER 11 — New Zealand Division Isolated
- CHAPTER 12 — Twenty-four Tense Hours
- CHAPTER 15 — Eighth Army Holds the Line
- CHAPTER 17 — Thrusts, Parries, and Plans
- CHAPTER 18 — Both Armies Prepare Attacks
- CHAPTER 21 — Planning for Ruweisat
- CHAPTER 23 — The First Disaster
- CHAPTER 25 — Enemy Prepares Counter-attack
- CHAPTER 27 — Reflections
- CHAPTER 28 — Raids, Patrols, Consolidation
- Divisional Signals
- Journey Towards Christmas
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Divisional Reserve Group as: "Divisional Reserve Group". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Divisional Reserve Group":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.