- Letter from James Cowan to Horace Fildes
- Letter from James Cowan to Horace Fildes, 14 June 1922
- Letter from James Cowan to Horace Fildes, 16 December 1922
- Letter from John Cawte Beaglehole to his Mother, 12th August, 1926
- New Zealand Plants and their Story
- Sport 2: Autumn 1989
- The Home Front Volume I
- The Maori As He Was : A Brief Account of Maori Life as it was in Pre-European Days
- The New Zealanders at Gallipoli
- The Right Honourable Sir Francis H. D. Bell, P.C., G.C.M.G., K.C.,: His Life and Times
- Writing Wellington: Twenty Years of Victoria University Writing Fellows
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Lyall Bay as: "Lyall Bay". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Lyall Bay":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.