Victoria University of Wellington Library
Title: The Nelson Signal Station
Author: Dawn Smith
Nelson Historical Society Journal, Volume 7, Issue 1, 2009
Publication details: Nelson Historical Society (Inc.), 2009, Nelson
Part of: Nelson Historical Society Journal
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 New Zealand
Previous Figure | Table of Contents | Figure in Context | Next Figure
The old flagstaff station placed on Britannia Heights, Nelson, T. Blake-Huffam.
The Nelson Provincial Museum Art Collection, AC 964.
From a sketch made in 1886.
Home | Advanced Search | About | Help
© 2016 Victoria University of Wellington | Contact us | Conditions of use