Victoria University of Wellington Student Magazines
This collection aims to gather historical student magazines from Victoria University of Wellington.
The following magazines now have individual corpus pages to reduce the length of this page.
- *Experiment. In 1956 Experiment was launched and ran for 13 years. Experiment was another literary journal.
- *Heels. Heels was the journal of the Victoria University Tramping Club. Heels first started reporting the activities of the club in 1968 with the final issue published in 1991.
- *Salient: An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria University. Salient is Victoria University of Wellington's longest running student magazine. Salient was first published in 1938 and continues to be published by the Victoria University of Wellington Students Association today.
- *SMAD: Sapienta Magis Auro Desideranda. SMAD published university news during the 1930's.
- *The Spike: or, Victoria College review. The Spike was an early Victoria College magazine first published in 1902. Spike had three aims; to report on College news, showcase student talent in art and literature and finally to foster student friendship.