Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

New Zealand: Acts affecting Native Lands, 1886, 1888-91 and 1894-95

1890, No. 4. An Act to further amend "The Dog Registration Act, 1880."

[i roto i te reo Māori]

New Zealand. Analysis.

Title.
1.Short Title.
2.Registration fees.
Schedule.

1890, No. 4. An Act to further amend "The Dog Registration Act, 1880." Title.

[22nd August, 1890.

Be It Enacted by the General Assembly of New Zealand in Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—

1.The Short Title of this Act is "The Dog Registration Act Short Title. Amendment Act, 1890."
2.Notwithstanding anything contained in "The Dog Registration Registration fees. Act, 1880," or "The Dog Registration Act Amendment Act, 1882," any shepherd or drover not being a resident of any borough or town district, or any farmer, shall, upon making the declaration prescribed in the Schedule hereto, be entitled to have any number of sheep- or cattle-dogs not exceeding three registered upon payment of a fee not exceeding two shillings and sixpence each; and, if any such declaration be false or untrue, the person wilfully making such false declaration shall be liable to a penalty not exceeding twenty pounds, or to imprisonment for any period not exceeding one month.

Schedule.

I, the undersigned [Here insert name], being the owner of dog [or dogs], Schedule. which I apply to have registered under section two of "The Dog Registration Act Amendment Act, 1890," hereby solemnly and sincerely declare that the said dog [or dogs] now is [or are] and will be kept solely for the purpose of the herding or driving of sheep or cattle. A.B.

Witness of signature—

C.D.

Dated this day of, 189

page break