Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Maori Deeds of Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand: Volume Two

[untitled]

To all to whom these present sall come: I, Tobias Gainsford Ridgway of London,Certificate of notary public. Notary Public, by Royal Authority duly admitted and sworn (and by the statute 5th and 6th William the Fourth, chapter 62, especially empowered in this behalf), do hereby certify that on the day of the date hereof, before me at the War Office, Pall Mall, London, personally came and appeared Henry George Deedes, named and described in the foregoing declaration, being a person well known and worthy of full credit, and by solemn declaration which the said Herbert George Deedes then made before me he did solemnly and sincerely declare to be true the several matters and things mentioned and contained in the said declaration.

In testimony whereof I have hereunto set my hand and notarial seal and have caused the deed of conveyance mentioned and referred to in and by the said declaration to be hereunto annexed. Dated in London the ninth day of February, one thousand eight hundred and seventy-five.

Tob. G. Ridgway,
Not. Pub.