Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Maori Deeds of Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand: Volume One

Deeds—No. 353. — Otama (East) Block Coromandel District

Deeds—No. 353.
Otama (East) Block Coromandel District.

New Zealand. (C.) Certificate of Title. Register Book,Certificate of Title.
Vol. 8. Folio 148.
Pursuant to Memorandum of Transfer from Pirika Ruipoto and others No. 342 Her 1874. 27 July.Coromandel District. Majesty Queen Victoria is now seized of an estate in fee simple, subject nevertheless to such encumbrances liens and interests, as are notified by Memorial under-written or indorsed hereon in that piece of land situated in the District of Coromandel, Queen's County, in the Colony of New Zealand, containing One thousand two hundred and seventeen acres more or less called or known as "Otama East" and numbered 2551 Otama East. Pirika Ruipoto and others. As the same is delineated by the plan in the margin hereunder edged green and in the public map of the said District deposited in the office of the Native Lands at Auckland originally granted the thirteenth day of September 1873 under the hand of Sir James [1,217 acres.] Fergusson, Baronet, Governor of New Zealand, to the said Pirika Ruipoto and others. In witness whereof I have hereunto Signed my name and affixed my Seal this twenty-seventh day of July one thousand eight hundred and seventy four.

(l.s.) Geo. B. Davy,.
District Land Registrar of the District of Auckland.

Signed in the presence of—.
T. S. Hall, the 27th day of July, 1874.

A True Copy of Original Certificate.

H. Hanson Turton..

Wellington, March 19th, 1875.