Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Maori Deeds of Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand: Volume One

Schedule

Schedule.

All that parcel of land in the Province of Auckland, containing by admeasurement one Boundaries. [1,380 acres.] thousand three hundred and eighty (1380) acres, more or less, being the block of land called or known as Waihoanga, and numbered three thousand one hundred and forty-five (3145), situated in the district of Hokianga. Bounded—Towards the North-east by the Waihoanga Creek; towards the East by a stream, by a line two hundred and ninety (290) links, again by a stream and the Rakauwahi; Creek; towards the South-west by Pukewharariki Block five hundred (500) links, nine hundred and fifty-six (956) links, one thousand six hundred and seventy-one (1671) links, three thousand three hundred and fifty-nine (3359) links, four thousand three hundred and ninety-three (4393) links, eight hundred and eighty-five (885) links, seven hundred and fifty (750) links, seven hundred and sixty (760) links, eight hundred and eighty (880) links, one hundred and ninety-seven (197) links, two hundred and fifty-eight (258) links, five hundred and twelve (512) links, four hundred and seventy-nine (479) links, two hundred and fifty-three (253) links, two hundred and fourteen (214) links, and seven hundred and seventy-seven (777) links; towards the West by lines fourteen hundred and sixty-nine (1469) links and four thousand six hundred (4600) links, and the Wairuahutahuta Creek; and towards the North-west by lines one hundred and ten (110) links, three thousand four hundred and twenty (3420) links, aud five hundred and twenty (520) links.
He pukapuka tuku rawa atu tenei na Wiremu Whata raua Ko Te Momohanga i Maori précis. tera whenua katoa tona ingoa ko Waihoanga kia Wikitoria Kuini o Ingarangi ki ona uri ki nga Kingi ki nga Kuini i muri i a ia ake tonu atu. Ko te utu mo taua whenua. E whitu tekau ma wha pauna tekau ma rima herein. Ko te nui kotahi mano e toru rau e waru tekau eka. Koni ake iti iho ranei. Ko nga rohe enei ki te kotiu he awa ko "Waihoanga" te ingoa. Ki te Marangai ko te awa o "Waihoanga" ano, me te awa o "Rakauwahi" ki te Tonga ko "Pukewharariki" he whenua kua oti te ruri, ki te "Hau-auru" ko" Mangataraire" he whenua kua oti te ruri, ki te tua Raki ko "Wairuahutahuta" he awa me nga raina ruri 3420, 520 riniki.

Charles E. Nelson.

page 106 I, Theodore Minet Haultain, the Trust Commissioner under "The Native LandsTrust Commissioner's certificate. Frauds Prevention Act, 1870," for the District of Auckland, do hereby certify that I have, with respect to the within-written instrument and the alienation thereby witnessed, made the inquiries directed by the said Act, and do certify that I am satisfied with the result of such inquiries.

T. M. Haultain,
Trust Commr.

Dated this 24th day of August, 1875.

735 c.

Registration. Received for Registration at 1 p.m. 24th August, 1875.

[l.s.]

M. Hamilton, Registrar.

A True Copy of Original Deed, Maori Précis, Certificate, and Endorsement.

H. H. Turton.

Wellington, March 8th, 1876.