Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Maori Deeds of Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand: Volume One

Several Blocks, Waikato District

Several Blocks, Waikato District.

1874. 6 May.Waikato District.Know all men by these presents that I Charles Tothill of Auckland in New Zealand in consideration of all money paid and expended by me for on account of or in respect Several Blocks of the lands mentioned and referred to in the liens acknowledgements and receipts specified in the Schedule here having been repaid to me on behalf of Her Majesty page 594Queen Victoria (the receipt where of I hereby acknowledge) I do hereby assign transfer and assure unto Her Majesty Queen Victoria All and every right title interest claim Assignment, and demand whatsoever which I have or possess in to or in respect of All those several pieces or parcels of land referred to in the said liens specified in the said Schedule hereto and in to or in respect of the said liens acknowledgements and receipts and every of them In Witness Whereof the said parties have hereunto subscribed their names and affixed their Seals the Sixth day of May One thousand eight hundred and seventy four.