The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 62
List of Agricultural & Pastoral Associations Represented and Their Delegates
List of Agricultural & Pastoral Associations Represented and Their Delegates.
- Ashburton—Messrs. D. Thomas and J. Quane
- Canterbury Agricultural and Pastoral Association—Messrs. H. Overton, John Grigg, W. Henderson and J. Deans
- Courtenay—Messrs. G. Seaton and J. Gough
- Clutha—Mr. T. Mackenzie, M.H.R.
- Dunedin—Messrs. Cunningham Svmith, T. Brydone and Mr. Sinclair
- Ellesmere—Captain Willis, Messrs. G. C. Waby and Job. Osborne
- Egmont Agricultural and Pastoral Association—Mr. W. H. E. Wanklyn
- Hawke's Bay—Messrs. M. C. Brown, C. A. Fitzroy and D. McLean
- Invercargill—Mr. R. Cuthbertson and Mr. H. Carswell
- North Canterbury—Messrs. T. Pashby, M. MacFarlane and Mr. E. Chapman
- North Otago—Messrs. M. Morton, J. S. Holmes and D. Borrie
- Poverty Bay—Mr. J. Macfarlane
- Taranaki—Messrs E. Olsen and R. Kyngdon
- Timaru—Messrs. E. T. Rhodes, C. N. Orbell and D. McLaren
- Tokomairiro—Mr. J. Allison
- Waibarapa and East Coast—Messrs. Mathews and Weston
- Wellington—Messrs. W. C. Bidwell, Coleman Phillips and W. Foster
- Western District (Riverton)—Messrs. A. Calder and J. McIntyre and
- Mr. J. D. Ritchie, Secretary for Agriculture, representing the Government.