Other formats

    Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  


    mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 56

Grazing Licences

Grazing Licences.

A grazing licence may be issued to any applicant to enter with cattle, sheep, or other animals upon any park lands, reserves, or other Crown lands not forming part of any common or held under lease or licence, and therewith to depasture the same; but such licence shall not prevent any person from obtaining a lease of portion of the same as a grazing area. Such licences can be obtained only after tenders have been duly invited for the occupation of the land.