Salient: Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Vol. 32, No. 5. 1969.
Corner Manners and Farish Streets
Margaret O'Connor Studio
Private Tuition Daily
Beginners only every Monday, 7—10.30 p.m.
58 Lower Cuba Street
Kelburn Butchery (1965) Ltd.
(M. G. 4 K. G. Parkinson)
1st Grade Meat and Smallgoods
Ham Bacon & Poultry Supplies
Daysh, Renouf & Co.
Members Wellington Stock Exchange
National Mutual Centre
Hotel St. George
The "Seven Seas Bar"
Best In New Zealand
• Nearest to University.
• Modern, comfortable surroundings
• Cool, bright, fresh beer on tap always.
• Food available from our "Food Bar". 11.45 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
• Mixed drinking—all facilities.
Entrees, Cold Buffet, Vegetable, Hot Pies
Downstage Theatre Cafe
by Henrik Ibsen
All Reservations 559-639
Directed by Anthony Taylor Designed by Grant Tilly
With Dorothy McKegg, Colin McColl, Alex Trousdell, Elizabeth Coulter and Matthew O'Sullivan.
The Sports Depot
(Witcombe & Caldwell)
long-standing connection with University sport. Every one of Vic's 24 sports catered for.
St George Billiard Saloon
Open 9 a.m. — 11 p.m.
Monday to Saturday
Reginald Collins Ltd
• Wholesale wine and spirit people. Vintners to the Students' Association. Carry stocks of all brands of ale, spirits, table wine (from 55c), sherry in flagons (51.60) or quart bottles.
Free Delivery—cellars located at No. 3 Ballance Street
(Customhouse Quay and)