Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria University College, Wellington N.Z. Vol. 20, No. 10. July 19, 1957
- President: C. J. C. Marchant.
- Women's V.P.: G. Jackson.
- Men's V.P.: H. R. Carver.
- Secretary: B. C. Shaw.
- Treasurer: B. A. Hume.
- Women's Committee: J. Buckley, A. Duncan, S. Green, C. Pointon.
- Men's Committee: J. Hereto, I. Martin, D. Wilson, J. Zohrab.
"Under the guise of protecting the national security from external danger, the establishment would use these (secret police) powers agianst the working-class move ment itself."—Ancurin Bevun. at a meeting in London. 19/7/56.