Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 10, No. 7. June 11, 1947
- The Blues Committee has recommended that the following blues be awarded. Rugby Football.—R. B. Burke, D. S. Goodwin, H. E. Greig, R. Jacob, A. D. McLennan, R. E. Barraclough, R. T. Shannon, O. S. Meads, J. P. Murphy, W. P. M. Martin, R. G. Cuming, R. W. Berry, J. A. L. Bennett, M. F. Radich, R. P. Hansen, T. C. Larkin, A. S. MacLeod.
- Rowing.—S. Gillan and G. Ward.
- Defence. Rifle.—A. T. S. Howarth, D. V. Henderson, G. Catley, J. V. Baker, D. M. O'Sullivan, S. T. H. Scoones.
- Swimming.—D. Dowse, N. Broom and L. B. Piper.
- Boxing.—V. H. Peters, M. W. Wisheairt, R. W. Gray, B. Webb, E. C. Adams and D. A. Muir.
- Athletics.—Marshall and Pohlen, Misses Flett and Shouler.
- Fencing.—S. G. Cathie, B. H. Cato, B. P. Hampton and B. L. Hurrell.
- Tennis.—B. M. O'Connor, D. Goodwin, J. Y. Walls and H. J. Davidson.
- Association Football.—K. Johnstone, J. Walls, B. Sutton-Smith, E. Simmonds and the late R. M. Dickson.