Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 1, No. 8 May 5, 1938
There must be numerous student at V.U.C. who realize the limitations cf their cultural interests and are eager to take advantage of any opportunity to extend them. Here, in the W.E.A. courses, is something worth [unclear: while for W.E.A. [gap — reason: illegible] are friendly] co-operative affairs in which one continually bumps up against all manner of non-academic points of view. No more healthy corrective could be asked for.
- As Others See Us: Differing National Viewpoints.
— Prof. G. W. von Zedlitz.
- 150 Years of Work and Wages: A Study of Social aim Industrial History
—Dr. W B. Sutch.
- Economic Planning.
—Mr. F. B. Stevens.
- Popular Literature Today.
— Mr. W. J. Scott
- Drama—Yesterday and Today.
—Mr. R. Hogg.
- Art and Everyday life today.
—Mr. E. C. Simpson.
A full W.E.A. Syllabus wil be found on he College Notice Board.